WaveMetrics is pleased to announce the release of Igor Pro 7, the latest version of our scientific and engineering graphing and data analysis program for Macintosh and Windows. We've rebuilt Igor Pro from the ground up, giving you the most modern and polished interface yet. Whether you're a new user or an expert, Igor Pro 7 gives you the tools you need to make your data shine.
Some highlights of Igor Pro 7 include:
- 64-bit and 32-bit architecture on Windows and Macintosh
- Support for Retina/High-DPI/4K displays on Windows and Macintosh
- Modernized Data Browser, Debugger, procedure windows, command window, help browser, and dialogs
- Full Unicode support
- Unlimited undo/redo in notebooks and for most interactive graph and layout adjustments
- Over 40 new built-in commands, 14 interactive image analysis dialogs, and 13 new statistics dialogs
- Partially transparent (non-opaque) colors are supported almost everywhere
- 3D Graphics (Gizmo) have been modernized and are now built-in. Gizmo windows and dialogs now function like other window types and dialogs, and Gizmo windows have improved labels and support regular Igor annotations (text boxes, color tables, etc.). In addition Gizmo has new image and 3D bar plot object types
- Page Layouts can contain multiple pages, and new slide show mode can be used to display multiple pages of a layout for presentations
Igor Pro 7 requires Mac OS X 10.9 or later, or Windows 7 or later and is available for purchase at the WaveMetrics online store. A demo version is available and can be installed without the need to uninstall Igor Pro 6.